bubblegum background

Saturday 8 January 2011

2 New Corset designs

Thought I would update my blog about some corsets I have been working on. The first one is a Purple silk Corset that was a custom-made order from a man for his wife in Munich for Christmas. She also requested some chinese-style fabrics buttons that covered over the metal claps of the busk. (I believe the correct name for this style button is a Frog.)

The second corset I just finished today is a beautiful white silk and cotton mix fabric, with black satin channels and black cotton lace trim. I'm hoping to fix a photo shoot for this corset and some other designs for next week.

All Corsets are available to order from me. If you see something you like or would like something extra special made for your exact taste then please get in touch with me on my email address: gem@missmosscorsets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment